Subject: Ticket Assigned - Query regarding re-selling
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2021 07:08:58 +0000

Hi Abdulqader Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Query regarding re-selling Hi,

Allow me to introduce HUMD [1], GCC's 1st printing marketplace. First of 
its kind platform in UAE to connect you with print companies across the 
region to design & print sustainable products. HUMD aims to provide 
convenience and a hassle free experience for all its customers with 
respect to ordering custom printed products online.

Reaching out to understand what would be the process to re-sell splash 
products .

Looking forward to connect with the right POC to know more.

Thanks

-- 
Syed Mohammed Ahraz  [2]
Business Development Manager , HUMD [1]

In5 Building, Dubai Internet City, Dubai.
Phone: +971 58 209 5922

  [1]

Links:
------
[1] https://humd.co/
[2] https://www.linkedin.com/in/syed-mohammed-ahraz-675170ab
 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3270631