Subject: Ticket Assigned - Looking for a job in your reputed organisation.
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 06:50:01 +0000

Hi Abdulqader Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Looking for a job in your reputed organisation. Sir,

I'm Shafna.C.M. I'm doing my undergraduate  program in Bachelor Of Commerce
at Calicut University from Mount Seena College Of Arts And
Science,Kerala,India.

I can assure you that with my academic background accompanied with the
knowledge and skills acquired,I would be able to make a meaningful
contribution to your organization,especially in the areas of
Accounting,Office assistance,Sales and Finance.My Resume which is enclosed
,contains additional information on my talents and skills .Currently i'm
living in sharjah. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss the
program with you and to provide further information on my candidacy.I can
be reached anytime via my cell phone  +971 58 571 7132 or email
[email-masked].

Thank you for your time and consideration.I look forward to speaking with
you about this  exciting opportunity.

Thanks & Regards

SHAFNA.C.M

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3266173