Subject: Ticket Assigned - Man Power And Labor Supply
From: Shoemart <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 09:28:16 +0000

Hi Abdulqader Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Man Power And Labor Supply  

 		 We Thank you for all the years of your patronage 

Dear Sir,

We wish to inform you that we provide Man Power and labor supply
services in addition to our previous professional cleaning services.

Should need arises for the listed services above, do not hesitate to
contact us as we continue to provide you the best, cheap, safest and
affordable Professional services.

Alrhyb Cleaning Services

Al Manama - Ras Al Khaimah Road, Ras Al-Khaimah, United Arab Emirates

Best Regards
Alrhyb Cleaning Services.
0544972717

 		 Unsubscribe
[https://d38rqs2egh08o4.cloudfront.net/unsubscribe/r7SUhC83cf_k8qo6] 

 		 Sent using SENDER.NET
[https://d38rqs2egh08o4.cloudfront.net/link_click/r7SUhC83cf_k8qo6/023c135c7e6294a354453043d795c6f5]
 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3207606