Subject: Ticket Assigned - Meghsundar Creation Pvt. Ltd.
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2021 14:17:24 +0000

Hi Abdulqader Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Meghsundar Creation Pvt. Ltd. Hello, Sir/Ma’am.

Greetings for the day!

We Meghsundar Pvt Ltd, are immense to present our services in IT Sector
form last 9+ years in this fields with Young and Experienced, technical
expertise, top-grade knowledge of industry trends in Web Designing and
Developing as well as Mobile app development. And Speciality in ODOO and
SEO.

We request you to take your precious time and explore our website to know
more about us:- https://www.meghsundar.com/

We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to tell you more about our
services and discuss your case.

-- 
*Thanks & Regards*

*Shrujan Pokar*
*+91 6351478863*
[email-masked] <[email-masked]> *
www.meghsundar.com
306, Swapnil Arcade, Nr. Sardar Party Plot,
Opp. 108 Emergency Management Center,
Nava Naroda, Ahmedabad-382330

Please do not print this mail unless and until it is required.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3200115