Subject: Ticket Assigned - Re: faulty item needs to be returned
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2021 05:48:45 +0000

Hi Abdulqader Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Re: faulty item needs to be returned Dear baby shop support team

Recently I purchased a product online and collected at your store in Al ain
mall. When I brought it home in opened the product to install, One of the
cords which is used to tie the product to the crib broke off very easily,
which is a sign of very poor manufacturing. The location of the tie makes
it unusable because it will fall down on baby without this tie.

I need to return the item as soon as possible for exchange or refund.

Please see order number below and attached photo of tie which came off.

I was told you’d respond to my query within 24 hours so I hope to hear from
you soon, before 930 am tomorrow October 9.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Sep 27, 2021 at 5:53 PM
Subject: Thank you for collecting your order
To: Jonathan Earsley <[email-masked]>

Order number 9504414969

<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312755?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.babyshopstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312755?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.babyshopstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>

Clothing
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/department/clothing?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
Baby
Gear
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/department/babygear?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
Nursery
& Feeding
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/department/nurseryandfeeding?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
Toys
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/department/toys?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
Offers
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/mommys-monday?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>

Thank you for collecting your order.

Hi Jonathan Earsley, you’ve successfully collected order number 9504414969
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9504414969?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
from your collection point. Enjoy your purchases!

Order Details

Items

Description

Shipped Quantity
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/p/162067163?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
*
BABYSHOP *
* Cambrass Printed Cot Bumper *
Color: Grey
1

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/BabyshopArabia>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/babyshoparabia>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@babyshoparabia*.

*Call us on 800-BABYSHOP (800-22297467).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2021 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
-- 

Jonathan Earsley, CRRP, CLS

Inline image

M: 949.527.1443

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3200199