Subject: Ticket Assigned - Help needed - unable to process order
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2021 12:16:11 +0000

Hi Abdulqader Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Help needed - unable to process order Unable to place order for the second time now. I check with my bank and the
card has no problem.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Splash Fashions <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Oct 5, 2021 at 2:00 PM
Subject: Sorry, your order was not processed
To: DanYa Danab <[email-masked]>

More details inside

<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1157403562?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.splashfashions&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1157403562?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.splashfashions&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>

Women
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/department/women?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
Men
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/department/men?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
Offers
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
Clearance
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true&utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
Sorry, your order number 9506343413 was not processed.
Hi DanYa Danab, we were unable to complete your purchase at this time.
Please note, no amount has been deducted from your card. *Please try again
or use Cash on Delivery at https://splashgcc.app.link/LdFPJLdw6jb
<https://splashgcc.app.link/LdFPJLdw6jb>*.

Order Details

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/162859498?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
SPLASH
Solid Denim Jacket with Hood and Long Sleeves
Color: Blue
Size:
Quantity: 1 AED 129
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/163075966?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
SPLASH
Sustainable MTV Print T-shirt with Crew Neck and Cap Sleeves
Color: Grey
Size:
Quantity: 1 AED 20
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/162809506?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
SPLASH
Textured Slim Fit Mid-Rise Joggers with Drawstring Closure
Color: Grey
Size:
Quantity: 1 AED 35
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/163674038?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
SPLASH
Sustainable Textured High-Rise Pants with Elasticated Waistband
Color: Black
Size:
Quantity: 1 AED 59
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/163674019?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
SPLASH
Sustainable Textured High Neck T-shirt with Long Sleeves
Color: Black
Size:
Quantity: 1 AED 44
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/163382742?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
SPLASH
Sustainable Solid Cami Top with Round Neck
Color: White
Size:
Quantity: 1 AED 23
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/163382766?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
SPLASH
Sustainable Solid Cami Top with Round Neck
Color: Grey
Size:
Quantity: 1 AED 23
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/163395850?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
SPLASH
Solid High-Rise Wide Leg Pants with Pockets and Drawstring Closure
Color: Green
Size:
Quantity: 1 AED 89
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/163394729?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
SPLASH
Sustainable Floral Print Tank Top with Lace Detail and Round Neck
Color: Green
Size:
Quantity: 1 AED 39

Subtotal: * AED 461*
Standard ground shipping: * FREE *
*Total* *AED 461*
The Shukrans you’ve earned on this order will be reversed.

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/SplashFashions>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/SplashFashions>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@SplashFashions*.

*Call us on 800-SPLASH (800-775274).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2021 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>

-- 
* DanYa *

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3187625