Subject: Ticket Assigned - Order not delivered - customer complaint - order ID 7300833329
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 10:19:38 +0000

Hi Abdulqader Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Order not delivered - customer complaint - order ID 7300833329 Hi,

My order number is 7300833329, I was supposed to receive my order
yesterday. I didn't receive it yesterday and not even today.

They were supposed to call me or message me and try to deliver, but none of
that happened. Instead I got a message saying they tried to contact me and
deliver but weren't able to. But I received 0 calls.

I raised a complaint on this yesterday via the call center. They said I'd
recieve it today. Today morning I got the message it's out for delivery
again but the same story. I kept calling the call center to ensure
everything will be okay this time and they said to wait.

Now I got the same message as yesterday and delivery is failed. I've not
been contacted, my complaint hasn't been addressed and most importantly I
haven't received my order.

This is a gift for someone and I need this order today itself, there's
still time to deliver it so please help to resolve the issue and deliver it
asap.

I'd like someone to call me regarding this issue. The whole experience has
been terrible. I first placed an order with my debit card, I was charged
and deducted the amount however I recieved an email from you guys saying it
was not processed.

I still reordered it again on cash on delivery as advised and now I've been
facing these issues. I'm still following up with my bank to receive the
refund for my initial order but you guys aren't even delivering and wasting
my time to keep calling without a resolution.

If I do not receive my order today and the complaint is not resolved I will
raise a complaint with the ministry of complaints in Bahrain regarding this
issue. This is utterly ridiculous and totally unacceptable! Please resolve
immediately.

Malav

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3098708