Subject: Ticket Assigned - item issue with delivery
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2021 12:11:05 +0000

Hi Abdulqader Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  item issue with delivery Dear team

We had an issue with Item deliver to customer at home and had an issue
because the delivery people did not fix it in a proper way and he brough it
to store and we fix it to him  (Wooden crib with wheels -156003309) the
customer left the store and few minutes later he came to store with the
crib that have a broken part . maybe it hit something while he tried to put
it in car.

Customer called the customer service, I spoke with the customer service to
explain the issue and told me to send e-mail with picture

**customer is an elderly man

Order number 6338124590

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Mohammad Al Ramadan *

*0596177900*

*CP Othaim Dammam 21090*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2981052