Subject: Ticket Assigned - Faulty drawer follow up
From: Landmark Group <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2021 09:47:28 +0000

Hi Abdulqader Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Faulty drawer follow up Invoice 29002102022420210729

-I purchased single door wardrobe on the 29 of July

- Wardrobe was delivered & installed on Monday with faulty drawers which
were two big to fit and installed crookedly

- After I complained support team visited on Wenesday and removed the 2
drawers which they said they will replace.

- It is Thursday now and still no word or replaced drawers.

This after several issues with delivery also. The level of service during
this purchase has been and continues to be very poor.

We had to speak to Sereen, Azideen and Ahmed from Customer service
department all just to get our items delivered on the time promised.
However not one of them followed up on their word.

If this is not resolved immediately you can return the item and refund my
money as I didnt agree to this when I purchased the item.

Marwan
055 9945555

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2944867