Subject: Ticket Assigned - Why is my refund request cancelled?
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2021 07:54:54 +0000

Hi Abdulqader Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Why is my refund request cancelled? I am waiting for refund of my two orders n u have already picked them up
many days ago. When will i get my refund ? why have u cancelled my refund
request??

We’ve cancelled your return
Hi Uzma Khan, your return 1001203124 for order 6332810833
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/my-account/order/6332810833?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=full_partial_return_SA_en>
has
been cancelled as requested by you

Feel free to reach out to us if you need any further assistance

We’ve cancelled your return
Hi Uzma Khan, your return 1001203124 for order 6332810833
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/my-account/order/6332810833?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=full_partial_return_SA_en>
has
been cancelled as requested by you

Feel free to reach out to us if you need any further assistance

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2933292