Subject: Ticket Assigned - [##42332##] Your ticket has been Closed
From: Landmark Group <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2021 09:48:30 +0000

Hi Abdulqader Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  [##42332##] Your ticket has been Closed Dear Landmark Group,

Your ticket "42332 Fwd: [#2789216] - inbound call for order 2002700297" has 
been Closed.

We hope that we've helped you to the best of your satisfaction. To re-open 
this ticket simply reply to this email.

Regards,
R2S Logistics Support Team.

How would you rate our customer service? 
<https://support.r2slogistics.com/support/SurveyForm?gid=edbsne0918b39cc404717c76c7da36954409d&uid=edbsn7c7cbbad7511118149e96260e60d69a9&req=edbsn82f21fa14cd3609e2c7b31719b26a8247182c2fd83570c6bdb4fbfd55e656d5b&aid=edbsndfecc23cd96fc7bf752c4471181dd48af8b816824a89787e4c1f2e1f81d36359&did=edbsnacb2ea91799b2d27c2b74cadbd061d0090e97f7d4a8b5652c1f299df160a690a>
Good 
<https://support.r2slogistics.com/support/SurveyForm?gid=edbsne0918b39cc404717c76c7da36954409d&uid=edbsn7c7cbbad7511118149e96260e60d69a9&req=edbsn82f21fa14cd3609e2c7b31719b26a8247182c2fd83570c6bdb4fbfd55e656d5b&aid=edbsndfecc23cd96fc7bf752c4471181dd48af8b816824a89787e4c1f2e1f81d36359&did=edbsnacb2ea91799b2d27c2b74cadbd061d0090e97f7d4a8b5652c1f299df160a690a&sop=1>
Okay 
<https://support.r2slogistics.com/support/SurveyForm?gid=edbsne0918b39cc404717c76c7da36954409d&uid=edbsn7c7cbbad7511118149e96260e60d69a9&req=edbsn82f21fa14cd3609e2c7b31719b26a8247182c2fd83570c6bdb4fbfd55e656d5b&aid=edbsndfecc23cd96fc7bf752c4471181dd48af8b816824a89787e4c1f2e1f81d36359&did=edbsnacb2ea91799b2d27c2b74cadbd061d0090e97f7d4a8b5652c1f299df160a690a&sop=2>
Bad 
<https://support.r2slogistics.com/support/SurveyForm?gid=edbsne0918b39cc404717c76c7da36954409d&uid=edbsn7c7cbbad7511118149e96260e60d69a9&req=edbsn82f21fa14cd3609e2c7b31719b26a8247182c2fd83570c6bdb4fbfd55e656d5b&aid=edbsndfecc23cd96fc7bf752c4471181dd48af8b816824a89787e4c1f2e1f81d36359&did=edbsnacb2ea91799b2d27c2b74cadbd061d0090e97f7d4a8b5652c1f299df160a690a&sop=3>
 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2813431