Subject: Ticket Assigned - order#9673440030
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2021 07:11:16 +0000

Hi Abdulqader Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  order#9673440030 Dear Babyshop team,

The delivery was scheduled two days back and I haven’t received the order
yet. This long delay is causing substantial monetary loss.

The items in the order were a priority one and as you promised on time
delivery I agreed to proceed for the transaction.

as per your delivery term its mentioned in website next delivery in Dubai
sharjah and ajman but unfortunately last two orders i am getting late more
than 4 days recently i placed 1 order on 26 june but still order not
shipped can you explain ..

Please let me know whether you can deliver the order latest by tomorrow or
else, I will have to cancel the order, as I cannot wait any longer and will
obtain items from anywhere else. This is not the first time I am
complaining the delay of deliveries of goods ordered, you have been
repeating this pattern since one week for every order.

I called your customer service representative today but he booked my
complaint and did not take any action. I am not expecting such kind of
unaccepted behaviour from a company like you who operates in several
cities. If you are unable to address my concern, kindly refund my complete
amount by end of the day. If you fail to respond to my query, I will have
to take this matter to the next level.
The success of a well managed supply chain lies in the on time delivery of
orders at the customer’s end. Customer dissatisfaction can lead to
tarnishing the brand name of the service.

I am waiting for your prompt response and action. Thank you.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2795540