Subject: Ticket Assigned - Complimentary Invite - 1-hour Roundtable Discussion - "App Retention and Growth with Product-Led Approach"
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2021 10:18:18 +0000

Hi Abdulqader Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Complimentary Invite - 1-hour Roundtable Discussion - "App Retention and Growth with Product-Led Approach" Dear,

I am the Partnership Manager from Bii World.

I request you to please schedule a 5 minutes call from your end.
I would like to invite you for a private boardroom meeting on Netcore.

We are inviting very few companies, and your company is one of them.
It is just a 1 hour meeting.

Please accept my request. Really looking forward to having you next week at
our boardroom meeting.

Hope to hear from you soon

-- 

*Best Regards,*

*Kashish Anand*

Partnerships Manager

* [email-masked] <[email-masked]>*

 +44 121 468 3187
 www.biiworld.com

MPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential.
It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third
party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this
message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its
deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2786058