Subject: Ticket Assigned - Uniform Requirement for MAX
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2021 08:57:49 +0000

Hi Abdulqader Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Uniform Requirement for MAX Dear Sir / Madam,

Greetings! Hope you are doing well !

We are Globe Uniforms, a leading supplier of uniforms across various
industries including Aviation, Hospitality, Education, Corporate and
Healthcare (further information enclosed for your reference).

Based in Dubai, we have been providing standard and customized uniforms and
services to our clients across all the Middle East and the African regions.

Our manufacturing base is spread across U.A.E, Asia and the Far East,
whereby we ensure best quality uniforms at best prices to all our customers.

This customer centric approach has enabled us to distinguish ourselves from
other uniform suppliers in Middle East and ensure that every customer's
needs ends with total satisfaction.   

Some of our clients are:

. Etisalat, U.A.E.

. Etihad Airways, U.A.E.

. Transguard  Group, U.A.E.

. NMC Hospital, Dubai, U.A.E.

Recently, we opened a special FR uniform unit that comprises solutions for
industries such as Aviation, Chemical, Civil Defense/Para-Military,
Construction, Electricity, Metal and Military.

We would like to be considered as a potential vendor for your staff
uniforms. Please, let us know if you would like to have further information
about our products or if there is any procedure that we need to follow to be
considered as your uniform supplier.

Kindly visit us on https://www.globeuniforms.ae/  to know more.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks and Best Regards,

 

aida

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2779882