Subject: Ticket Assigned - Order No # 6321170003 Delivery Issue — URGENT
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 06:52:19 +0000

Hi Abdulqader Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Order No # 6321170003 Delivery Issue — URGENT Hi,

Good morning.
I have ordered the item worth 818 SR, COD. (Order No # 6321170003).
I have written a note at the time of checkout that in weekdays please
deliver at the address, which is of my office, between 8 AM to 5 PM. After
that I leave the office.
But Yesterday the delivery boy call me at 7:15 PM in the night, I told him
to come to my home address (I send the location later on his WhatsApp), but
he disconnected saying he cannot come and he wrote in the portal that
delivery rescheduled. I haven’t rescheduled any delivery.
I have call customer care no. also but didn’t got any help.
I will appreciate if you please call/advise your team on priority basis to
deliver my shipment today before 5 PM on the provided address.
I am frequent shopper and active too much on amazon and noon. I heard about
centrepoint online and this is my first experience on centrepoint online.
So I ordered 14 items at once.
Please it’s urgent and important. I have to travel in weekend so I need the
shipment today.
Thank you very much. Stay safe.

Best Regards,

Tanveer Nishat
(Jeddah)
0540252949
-- 
Best Regards,

Tanveer Nishat

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2759580