Subject: Ticket Assigned - Special offer with notable price
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 06:52:16 +0000

Hi Abdulqader Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Special offer with notable price Dear sirs / the general manger of the financial department
esteemed

We are the General Trading & Contracting Company, (National Welding
Company.,) in The State of Kuwait (Arabian Gulf).

Our company serves the local industry with its Trading activities, with the
main goals of Great service, High Quality and Customer satisfaction. 

We have the pleasure to introduce you our special offer  of thermometer/
automatic sterilizing device/ stand with notable price.

Note that the offers include the following:

- Remote infrared thermometer

- Automatic dispenser for hand sanitizer

- Metal holder for the aforementioned devices

- Warranty and maintenance for one year

Please find attached:

-       Our offer aiming to get appreciation. 

-       Photos of the offer

-       A video of the offer

 

Regards 

Sayed Mohamed

Assistant sales manager

66507804

 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2759497