Subject: Ticket Assigned - Complaint - Poor attitude of Customer Service
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 04:38:33 +0000

Hi Abdulqader Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Complaint - Poor attitude of Customer Service To whosoever it May Concern,

Reference:
Customer Service Case Number- 2674686
Subject of my email "Order # 9661322972 - Refund request"

This is to report lax and unprofessional attitude of the customer service
team at Babyshop.

In my initial email, I had requested for refund on a Graco travel system
because as advise by the stores I could not find a matching car seat base
for the same in the online stores. I had suggested to help us procure the
base as an alternative so I could purchase that additionally.

I get a message from the customer service only after 12 am in my experience
with them. One such message came through on a Friday requesting photos and
reason for refund ( showing how the initial email was not read thoroughly
in the first place).
I replied on Saturday night as I I not available before that . By then I
got a reminder and a 24hour ultimatum to respond. My reply was an hour
after that email was recieved. Screenshot attached for reference.
Next day promptly after midnight I recieved an email stating that the
service ticket is being closed due to non-response. I wrote twice after
that following up and as of today it is three days of no response.

I can understand if the refund is not possible due to crossing the time
taken to return OR I would happily buy the car seat base which solves the
issue. For that however, one should have educated and sensible staff in the
customer service who know to read and analyse. These guys who attended my
concern are barely  'customer service'.
It could be any logical reasoning but needs to be communicated and resolved
professionally.
Kindly take this as an escalation and I will be doing so further to the
management so this disappointing and unprofessional attitude is recorded
and preferably not repeated.

Jisha.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2721380