Subject: Ticket Assigned - cloth return (9663963096)cancelled by max
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2021 08:16:49 +0000

Hi Abdulqader Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  cloth return (9663963096)cancelled by max Dea max  store,
I have returned this item two weeks before and the reprocess was in process
but today I realized message from you that return is cancelled, I don't
need this anymore, returned because the color wasn't matched as
ordered(ordered blue & white layer t shirt but got green & ash  layer
t-shirt with different
Kindly fast the refund
Kiran davis

We’ve cancelled your return
Hi Kiran Davis, your return 1000970905 for order 9663963096
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9663963096?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=full_partial_return_AE_en>
has
been cancelled as requested by you

Feel free to reach out to us if you need any further assistance
*Order Details*

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/p/162489972?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=full_partial_return_AE_en>
*MAX*
Striped Polo T-shirt with Short Sleeves
Color: Blue
Size: XL
Quantity: 1 AED 20

Total *AED 20*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2689915