Subject: Ticket Assigned - Price inquiry of a product.
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2021 08:16:48 +0000

Hi Abdulqader Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Price inquiry of a product. Dear respected person,
I just wanted to bring to your attention the price of a product that is
very high on your mobile application and there is a possibility that the
price put on the application is wrong.
Product name:  Makeup Revolution Forever Flawless eye shadow makeup.
Price in application: KD 144

When the actual price of the product is £12.00 (12 pounds).

Makeup revolution is a VERY affordable brand, so when the Centrepoint  team
is putting a price of an affordable brand to be so high, it is very
disappointing. Not only that, it may lead to legal issues is noticed by the
makeup revolution brand itself.
Please do some research and try to fix the problem.

If Centrepoint is selling this product at KDD 144, it’s a scam and very
unethical.
Not to forget that the power of social  media is very big. If everyone
starts calling out Centrepoint for this HUGE mistake on their social
media’s, you will loose your credibility.
I personally love Centrepoint, but this is unacceptable.
Please find the attached screenshots to this email.
One screenshot is from the Centrepoint app which shows KD 144 of the eye
shadow palette. And the other screenshot is from the original makeup
revolution website that shows £12.00 .

Hoping for a favorable response.
Thankyou.
-- 
Regards,
Samira I. Miah

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2688145