Subject: Ticket Assigned - Opia International - A Gifting solution ( Handicrafts)
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 May 2021 01:51:35 +0000

Hi Abdulqader Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Opia International - A Gifting solution ( Handicrafts) Dear Sir /Madam,
Greetings!

We would like to introduce ourselves as The Opia International Ltd --an
India based trading & outsourcing enterprise. We are a client-centric
organization working towards providing value added solutions to clients
dealing in international trading and sourcing.especially in handicrafts.&
gifting.

The Handicrafts we are working on currently are  Decorative Items ,glass
wares,ceramic vessels,dokra arts  and many others.

Herewith attaching a brochure giving a glimpse of the variety we are
holding .Needless to mention that due to size limitations we are able to
mention only a few of them.

Kindly let us know your requirements in detail so we can work it
out accordingly.We can surely ensure a very competitive pricing along with
the premier quality .

We are registered exporters with the Indian government having valid IEC (
Import Export License ) ,GST ( Goods & Services Tax) & RCMC certificates.

You can get more information about us at our website mentioned below.

Feel free to mail us @ [email-masked] or call us @ +91 -9766329003

Thanks and Regards
A. Nand
C.E.O
Opia International.
www.Opia-International.in <http://www.opia-international.in/>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2615601