Subject: Ticket Assigned - Order #6302530550, Delivery Issue
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 09 May 2021 06:53:20 +0000

Hi Abdulqader Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Order #6302530550, Delivery Issue Dear Centerpoint Support Team,
When I checked the tracking number FC0430210004253 for the order Order
#6302530550, I see the remark "order rejected by customer".
I did not.
Nobody called me. I am just waiting.
Could you please send me my order as soon as possible, please?

Thank you.

-- 
*Syed Haleem Shah, PhD*
Red Sea Research Center
2217-WS04, Level 2 (Seaview-R), Building 2
4700 King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST)
Thuwal 23955-6900, KSA
Phone: +966 12 808 4949
Cell: +966 5636 33015

-- 

This message and its contents, including attachments are intended solely 
for the original recipient. If you are not the intended recipient or have 
received this message in error, please notify me immediately and delete 
this message from your computer system. Any unauthorized use or 
distribution is prohibited. Please consider the environment before printing 
this email.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2517746