Subject: Ticket Assigned - Baby Shop
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2020 16:59:36 +0000

Hi Abdulqader Mohd. Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Baby Shop Greetings of the day & From BaBa

My name is Mark I have a new website Store and I would like to sell your 
products on my website.

Could you provide your price list Retail Selling Price (RSP)

Note Price list RSP (Means not the same price to the customer)

I would like to give you a brief for my website store this is an 
E-commerce website like the largest platform Amazon, Noon Etc...

And my Trade License (TL) will be issued from Dubai Economy that we will 
provide it to you once it issued I am working on it.

My website will be a specialist for all electronics things and 
accessories ( headphone, cellphones, smartphone, Tablets, PCs, 
smartwatches, TV's, Laptops, Phone Screen Protectors, Mobile Phone 
Chargers, Wireless Chargers, Car Chargers, Power Bank, Phone Adapters & 
Converters, Phone Holders & Stands, Mobile Phone Cables, Mobile Phone 
Lens, Phone Sticker & Back Flim, Mobile Phone Straps, Armbands, Mobile 
Phone Stylus, Dust Plug, Phone Accessory Bundles & Sets, Signal 
Boosters, Power Bank Accessories, Battery Charger Cases, Phone Docking 
Station Etc...

It would be great if would discuss this with you or meet together 
anywhere.

Regards,
Mark Gamil
Founder, CFO
United Arab Emirates
Mobile: 0503736334
E-mail: [email-masked]
Website: www.BaB-a.com (Coming soon)
 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1648116