Subject: A new editing experience from Grammarly
From: "Grammarly" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2020 09:08:44 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly
 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a1e93c114a40b5f9487b310818a6c4d24cc3bac6ff4527d477c49548e8411cb4e7b938b5690def08e9cc9524f96fc3b0314be6aec45bc301 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a1e93c114a40b5f9a9b6086bbb6f6cafd332a909c2c5c16c63ae1f62761c4d590ad1f689122984cb353e8ed7100e7ddb0efc55581c6bb403 

Your Guide to Great Writing
When you&rsquo;re polishing an important message, there&rsquo;s a lot to consider. To better guide you through the editing process, we&rsquo;ve given Grammarly's browser extension a sleek new look. With suggestions organized by importance and theme, plus easy access to Grammarly&rsquo;s tone detector, it&rsquo;s never been easier to quickly and thoroughly improve your writing before sending it out into the world.
Want to check it out for yourself?

 Next time you&rsquo;re writing online, open Grammarly by clicking the green G in the lower right corner of your text field.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a1e93c114a40b5f9a9b6086bbb6f6cafd332a909c2c5c16c63ae1f62761c4d590ad1f689122984cb353e8ed7100e7ddb0efc55581c6bb403 
Learn More 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a1e93c114a40b5f9a9b6086bbb6f6cafd332a909c2c5c16c63ae1f62761c4d590ad1f689122984cb353e8ed7100e7ddb0efc55581c6bb403 

Floating sidebar

Now you can see all of Grammarly’s feedback—including suggestions about wordiness—in a compact sidebar that you can position anywhere on your screen.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a1e93c114a40b5f9a9b6086bbb6f6cafd332a909c2c5c16c63ae1f62761c4d590ad1f689122984cb353e8ed7100e7ddb0efc55581c6bb403 

Organized feedback
Instead of one long list of fixes, Grammarly now groups suggestions by theme, so you can tackle issues in an order that makes sense to you.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a1e93c114a40b5f9ddc017504be5e4e12d2f8994ece5b3485885b8c6e443d384d9aa1513646011cee230ede11c927b02dd13e6a09359b14e 

What's new in Premium?
If you’re considering an upgrade to Grammarly Premium, now’s a fantastic time. You’ll get full access to Grammarly’s tone suggestions and some all-new suggestions, including full-sentence clarity rewrites. For multilingual speakers, we’ve added tailored suggestions to help you write more fluently with natural phrasing and word choice.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a1e93c114a40b5f9ddc017504be5e4e12d2f8994ece5b3485885b8c6e443d384d9aa1513646011cee230ede11c927b02dd13e6a09359b14e 
Upgrade to Premium 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a1e93c114a40b5f91fa071c72f605fd9a9001b9ce34f5a6b9c1c5997899a5ef5c48ac6126ccd2faf100c55b667d7c74bf270c4c7eb18fb98 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a1e93c114a40b5f949b8d5a99c3dd3a19cf040826556cf5e4ea00da8d867b66d93de399792b400b539f79da67c3c0cf44398eef0fafd01e4 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a1e93c114a40b5f98b868ab2319932b9710121ab1102fd9aef57db5bb216c6314f196e3044ad447e01fc5416b396dec84b90aa2d316cbbd6 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fdc9110bb108420bb520effacaa850fe24710fca4b99498805321a196e723b0eee18c02ce0c8354ae034ebe27167ed91133c6ce9375c6e28 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=09877178720a4d39668e7a44fdd78d68f8393fb23acee0b65d6d0027e4352d9c77ff5487ce96e4005171c3b9a851a2c5e999c73ef9124e3a436886e96acb338af7851ee54cc2f5c1c24a405dab5e6ea94a06dc1cba365ede 
View Web Version  . 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fdc9110bb108420b356b55d2105e5c87ed029af96c90ede31840ceb32ba3b95e642ed9fa1213b727b66e2ee4612c2a095ae04bc436c99a9f9d80a403351c235e 
Email Preferences .
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fdc9110bb108420b356b55d2105e5c87ed029af96c90ede31840ceb32ba3b95e642ed9fa1213b727b66e2ee4612c2a095ae04bc436c99a9f9d80a403351c235e 
Unsubscribe 

You received this email because you are signed up to receive product update emails. If you would no longer like to receive these, please update your email preferences by visiting the link above.

(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104