Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Your payment is being processed
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 12:34:31 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Abdulqader Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Your payment is being processed Dear team

I used your app to buy below order but it was stuck at verification page.
But i recived sms from my bank that credit card has been charged. I want
full refund I want cancellation of this order number *9421701916*

As I placed new order 9421702653
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9421702653?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
with
same items on cash on delivery. I will not pay double for the same orders.
Can you cancel my order please and tell me how many days will I get me
refund back ? Refund amount 112 I need full amount please

Thanks n regards
Irfan
050 2440836

As I already placed

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023, 7:15 am
Subject: Your payment is being processed
To: Irfan Ali Mangi <[email-masked]>

Order #9421701916

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_on_validation_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_on_validation_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_on_validation_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_on_validation_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_on_validation_AE_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_on_validation_AE_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_on_validation_AE_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_on_validation_AE_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_on_validation_AE_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_on_validation_AE_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true%26utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_on_validation_AE_en>

Your payment is being processed

Hi Irfan Ali Mangi,
Your payment for order number 9421701916
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9421701916?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_on_validation_AE_en>.
has not yet been confirmed by your bank. We'll complete your order as soon
as it is confirmed and send you an order confirmation.

Please note, it may take up to an hour to process your payment and complete
the order.

Thank you for your patience.

Order Details

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/164365609?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_on_validation_AE_en>
SHOEXPRESS
Solid Crossbody Bag with Rounded Top Handle and Detachable Strap
Color: Black
Size: Free Size
Quantity: 1 AED 27
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/163977101?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_on_validation_AE_en>
SHOEXPRESS
Textured Tote Bag with Detachable Strap and Pouch
Color: Black
Size: Free Size
Quantity: 1 AED 49
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/163977078?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_on_validation_AE_en>
SHOEXPRESS
Quilted Satchel Bag with Detachable Strap
Color: Black
Size: Free Size
Quantity: 1 AED 36
Subtotal: * AED 112*
Savings: *- AED 146*
*Total* *AED 112*
Your order will earn you 11 Shukrans.

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-MYCP (800-6927).*
7 days a week, From 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM & 8:00 PM - 2:00 AM

© $year Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_on_validation_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_on_validation_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5917182