Subject: Ticket Assigned - Mohamed Omar <[email-masked]> messaged you on Google Chat while you were away
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2023 11:32:06 +0000

Hi Abdulqader Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Mohamed Omar <[email-masked]> messaged you on Google Chat while you were away Mohamed Omar <[email-masked]> messaged you on Google Chat while you  
were away

Mohamed Omar

Mohamed Omar

لقد قمت بحذف التطبيق وتنزيله مره اخره ونفس المشكله
الايميل [email-masked]
بلد الوصول السعوديه
نوع الجهازsamsung SM_G965F
نسخه التطبيق7.59
نسخه النظامandroid10

Open in Google Chat

Google Chat: An intelligent messaging app, built for teams.
Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
You have received this email because you have been mentioned in this  
conversation by a Google Chat user. You cannot reply to this email. You may  
have received this email from Google Chat even if you use classic Hangouts.  
Learn more
Unsubscribe from these emails by changing your email reminder preferences  
for Google Chat. Email reminder preferences cannot be set on mobile  
devices. Learn more Logo for Google

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5788037