Subject: Ticket Assigned - Delivered a used and second hand bed in place of new bed : Order NO. 29030202208520220419
From: Landmark Group <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2023 15:51:05 +0000

Hi Abdulqader Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Delivered a used and second hand bed in place of new bed : Order NO. 29030202208520220419 Hello team,

I have purchased a new bed from home box in year 2022 and in place of new
bed an old and broken bed was delivered to us.
When I raised a complaint, homebox team came and changed its plywood. Even
after that the bed was not fully satisfying to us.
Next time they came and fixed it's nuts. The supervisor who came accepted
the fact that in place of new bed old and used parts were delivered to us.

Also, I raised a complaint many times that this bed makes noise whenever we
use it. Already send pics and videos.They came 3 times but since it's a
second hand used bed it's giving me problem continuosly. It has been so
many months, but till now homebox has not given any permanent solution to
me on this issue.

I will not keep a second hand used bed when I paid a price of new one.

I believe homebox is purposely wasting time so that this bed comes in out
of warranty period. This kind of unprofessional approach is not acceptable.

Kindly provide me with the permanent solution to this issue as I do not
wish to linger on this topic any further.

Waiting for your reply.

Thank you

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5778219