Subject: Ticket Assigned - ?urgent attention order number 9415382246?Complaint about not receiving the product
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2023 07:32:10 +0000

Hi Abdulqader Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  ?urgent attention order number 9415382246?Complaint about not receiving the product Hi greetings of the day

I have received your mail several times informing me that my order with
order number *9415382246* is ready to collect. Based on that I went to the
same collection point not one time , but 2-3 times . All the time they are
informing me that the order I placed was not ready yet . Then why I am
getting mail from your side informing me that my order is ready?

MAKE SURE ABOUT THE AVAILABILITY OF YOUR PRODUCTS BEFORE MAILING YOUR
CUSTOMER.

I have collected one of the staffs number to ensure the delivery and
availability of product , but he is not either attending the call or
responding to me. They are simply saying the product is not ready yet and
they are not ready to arrange or make any arrangements for the delivery.
Are all trying to fool me?

I have mailed you before and I didn’t get any
response from your side*. Is this how you handle your customer? *

If there is no action from your side, I will be forced to take other ways
to report my complaint .

 Do make arrangements to get my order immediately.

-- 
Sent from Gmail Mobile

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5752143