Subject: Ticket Assigned - Last day to visit The Big 5 Saudi
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2023 11:14:22 +0000

Hi Abdulqader Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Last day to visit The Big 5 Saudi The Big 5 Saudi

Join us today at 4pm, Riyadh Front Expo

View this email online http://email.dmgeventsglobal.com/q/17P2V77OV2QZjqV5jUHJnZ/wv

http://email.dmgeventsglobal.com/c/17JMu7qDZ2tNyeZalGmLdHK0LaZ

Download your badge and bring it with you to the event to avoid long queues. Mobile badges can be scanned at the gates.

http://email.dmgeventsglobal.com/c/17JMufdmDREivG2IuPUPK6wj66c

LAST CHANCE TO VISIT. DON'T MISS OUT!

Today is the final day of The Big 5 Saudi 2023. Network with other professionals in the industry, exchange ideas, and learn from some of the most respected names in construction. So, mark your calendars and don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to expand your knowledge and skills.

Your visitor badge is waiting! Scroll down to see what's coming up today.

REGISTER NOW
http://email.dmgeventsglobal.com/c/17JMun05iGONt76gDZsUgviBr1p

TODAY'S CPD-CERTIFIED TALKS

Theatre 1 - Hall 1

http://email.dmgeventsglobal.com/c/17JMuCzwCl9NnZdmWiz3jiRc6RP

Theatre 2 - Hall 4

http://email.dmgeventsglobal.com/c/17JMuKmfhakilqgV5s77PHDurN2

http://email.dmgeventsglobal.com/c/17JMuS8XVZuNiRkteBFcm6pMMIf

http://email.dmgeventsglobal.com/c/17JMuZVGAOFigio1nLdgSvc57Ds,

http://email.dmgeventsglobal.com/c/17JMv7IpfDPNdJrzwULloTYnsyF

QUICK LINKS

EXHIBITOR LIST

http://email.dmgeventsglobal.com/c/17JMvfv7Ut0ibav7G4jpViKFNtS

LOCATION MAP

http://email.dmgeventsglobal.com/c/17JMvnhQziaN8ByFPdRurHwY8p5

PRODUCTS

http://email.dmgeventsglobal.com/c/17JMvv4ze7li62CdYnpyY6jgtki

FLOORPLAN

http://email.dmgeventsglobal.com/c/17JMvCRhSWvN3tFM7wXDuv5yOfv

http://email.dmgeventsglobal.com/c/17JMvKE0xLGi0UJkgGvI0TRR9aI

PRODUCTS ON SPOTLIGHT

Stand 3E80

See how a patented outdoor decking with invisible gaps and no screws work.
Live demo at Exterpark - YVYRA
http://email.dmgeventsglobal.com/c/17JMw0drRq1hVMQqyZBR3HqrP18.

Stand 3E83
Check out the new quartz stone product collection launched by Camrola Quartz for the Saudi Arabian market, available in 100+ colours.

http://email.dmgeventsglobal.com/c/17JMw80awfbMTdTYI99VA6cK9Wl

SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING ON SOCIAL

http://email.dmgeventsglobal.com/c/17JMwfMTb4mhQEXwRiI06uZ2uRy

HIGHLIGHTS FROM DAY 3

http://email.dmgeventsglobal.com/c/17JMwnzBPTwMO6150sg4CTLkPML

VIEW THE HIGHLIGHTS
http://email.dmgeventsglobal.com/c/17JMwvmkuIHhLx4D9BO99ixDaHY

THANK YOUR TO OUR SPONSORS & PARTNERS

Platinum Sponsor

HVAC R Expo Platinum Sponsor

FM Expo Platinum Sponsor

Banking Partner

Main Contractor Partner

Gold Sponsor

Gold and Lanyard Sponsor

FM Expo Gold Sponsor

Registration Sponsor

Registration Sponsor

Industry
Talks Theatre Sponsor

Supporting Partner

Need more information?

[email-masked]
[email-masked]

+971 4 4380355
"+971 4 4380355"::tel:+97144380355

Register now
http://email.dmgeventsglobal.com/c/17JMwD939xRMIY8biLmdFHjVvDb

http://email.dmgeventsglobal.com/c/17JMwKVLOn2hGpbJrUUic66dQyo

http://email.dmgeventsglobal.com/c/17JMwSIutccMDQfhB4smIuSwbtB

http://email.dmgeventsglobal.com/c/17JMx0vd81nhBhiPKe0reTEOwoO

ADD TO CALENDAR
http://email.dmgeventsglobal.com/c/17JMx8hVMQxMyImnTnyvLir6Rk1

If you do not wish to receive any further emails about The Big 5 Saudi, "use this link."::<http://www.dmg-eventsme.com/dmgdbms/UnSub.aspx?id=[email-masked],,7,003D000002SFsQlIAL,,,>
Click here to view our privacy policy
http://email.dmgeventsglobal.com/c/17JMxnRn6uSMtAtubGEEO5ZHxar
 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5738706