Subject: Ticket Assigned - Are you looking for an alternative Pumps supplier?
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2022 13:36:31 +0000

Hi Abdulqader Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Are you looking for an alternative Pumps supplier? Dear Sir/madam,

Are you looking for an alternative supplier or Distributor of Submersible
Pumps?

We are an ISO-certified company & have been supplying Submersible water
pumps, have served over 20 businesses across the globe.

What makes us stand out is that with our dedicated team and years of
experience, we can provide long-term solutions where our customers can
generate a profitable & win-win business.

Do you want to know why us?

Please reply to this mail, so that we can have a meaningful discussion.

Thanks,

 JETPRIX

Website: https://www.jetprix.in
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.jetprix.in/&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1667915959237870&usg=AOvVaw3hUhIKcWBUKw4uSx-Enfpl>
/

Email: [email-masked]

Jamnagar (Gujarat),  INDIA

Facebook
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.facebook.com/Jetprix-103146429090620&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1667915959238535&usg=AOvVaw3Rks0ZsugOXKwaUKfRzjYD>
       Instagram
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.instagram.com/jetprix_waterpumps/&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1667915959238968&usg=AOvVaw0kQi06OPUwK2Q7aXU4Ll1B>

Note: This email was sent to [email-masked]. If you do not wish
to receive these emails in future Click Here <null>.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5229089