Subject: Ticket Assigned - Ready to gain insights from 200+ global speakers?
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2022 12:46:04 +0000

Hi Abdulqader Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Ready to gain insights from 200+ global speakers? 
THE BIG 5 INDUSTRY TALKS 2022 AGENDA IS LIVE

We are 30 days away from the largest educational platform for construction professionals. Join us at The Big 5 and explore 90+ free-to-attend, CPD-certified industry talks, delivered by 200+ global speakers. The Big 5 Industry Talks foster collaboration, support best practices and provide effective solutions to today’s industry challenges. It also increases industry expertise and knowledge with a comprehensive agenda across 10 themes integrated into The Big 5 and its specialized events.

Gain a professional edge, be inspired and earn your CPD points.

GET YOUR FREE BADGE
http://dmg-events.msgfocus.com/c/17mvhyCqqwIWvwb6TsdGqjtxtnL

EXPLORE THE LARGEST COLLECTION OF FREE CONSTRUCTION EDUCATIONAL TALKS IN THE REGION

VIEW SPEAKERS
http://dmg-events.msgfocus.com/c/17mvhGp95lTrsXeF2BLKWIfPOiY

VIEW AGENDA
http://dmg-events.msgfocus.com/c/17mvhObRKb3WqoidbLjPt7289eb

GET YOUR FREE CPD POINTS
http://dmg-events.msgfocus.com/c/17mvi3Lj3PoWlgpju4pYvUAIP4B

Need more information?

[email-masked]

+971 4 4380355

Registration form
http://dmg-events.msgfocus.com/c/17mviby1IEzriHsRDdY32jn19ZO

If you do not wish to receive any further emails about The Big 5, "use this link"<http://dmg-events.msgfocus.com/c/17mvijkKntJWg8wpMnw7yI9juV1
Click here to view our privacy policy
http://dmg-events.msgfocus.com/c/17mvir7t2iUrdzzXVx4c56VBPQe
 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5228684