Subject: Ticket Assigned - cooperation request ,Hatk Logistics Services
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2022 11:00:58 +0000

Hi Abdulqader Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  cooperation request ,Hatk Logistics Services *بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم *

*السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاتة *

*                                           تحية طيبة وبعد ،،،،*
*نتشرف نحن شركة هاتك للخدمات اللوجيستية بحي السلي - الرياض للتعاون معكم في
تخزين و توصيل طلبات عملائكم ومساعدتكم في توسيع نطاق الشحن والتوصيل.*

* ولكم منا وافر الشكر والاحترام ،،،،*

*شركة هاتك تتمنى لكم دوام النجاح،،،،*

*to whom it may concern,*

*We, Hatk Logistics Services Company  Al-Sulay District - Riyadh are
honored to cooperate with you in storing and delivering your customers'
orders and assisting you in expanding the scope of shipping and delivery. *
*Our company wishes you more success *
-- 
Best Regards
Walled Magdy Kafafy
Email: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>*
Tel.Mobile: 00966532500246

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5071796