Subject: Ticket Assigned - Global Bids / Tenders / RFPs for Safety Shoes / Footwear / Boots
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2022 06:57:29 +0000

Hi Abdulqader Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Global Bids / Tenders / RFPs for Safety Shoes / Footwear / Boots Hello,

We @ Tender247 are Tenders / Bids / RFP Information Service Provider all 
over the world.

Herewith sharing you some sample LIVE – Actual tenders related to your 
business published recently.

Kindly NOTE:-If below tenders are not for you, Kindly provide just 2 
below details, so that we can send you exact tenders.

List of Keywords for which you want Tenders

Geographical Region from where you required Tenders

*Tenders For **Safety Shoes / Footwear / Boots***

**

*TENDER DETAILS *

*DEADLINE & VALUE *

T247 ID : 54880592
the right to conclude a contract for the supply of *work* *foot**wear*
*Russia*

09-08-2022
*19 Million RUB*

T247 ID : 54855829
pbd 22-197 rain*boot*s, raincoats and *safety* *shoe*s for the campus 
maintenance office
*Philippines*

04-08-2022
*588800.0 PHP*

T247 ID : 55023251
rfq pr no. 2022-07-051 purchase of running *shoe*s, polo shirt, long 
sleeves and *safety* vest for pavement management system (pms) 
calibration, assesment and validation program
*Philippines*

09-08-2022
*165300.0 PHP*

T247 ID : 55012544
*safety* officer *shoe*s/cmo-postms
*Philippines*

05-08-2022
*70000.0 PHP*

T247 ID : 54952191
supply and delivery of *safety* *shoe*s and equipment for brgy. tanod 
and committee kagawad
*Philippines*

18-08-2022
*60000.0 PHP*

T247 ID : 54929105
state purchase of *protective* *shoe*s. purchase of repair of roofs of 
residential houses damaged by natural disasters in dusheti municipality 
- bazaleti a. e. village grigolaantkari mok. repair of the roof of 
tsatso nazhaidze's house (estimated cost 5017 gel), zhinvalis a. e. 
village gudrukh mok. repair of the roof of roin elizbarashvili's house 
(estimated cost 4050 gel), magharoskari a. e. village canatia mok. 
repair of the roof of lamara khornauli house (estimated cost 3793 gel), 
mchadijvari a. e...
*Georgia*

09-08-2022
*30316.0 GEL*

T247 ID : 55013842
purchase of barangay public *safety* officer (combat *shoe*s uniform)
*Philippines*

05-08-2022
*19900.0 PHP*

T247 ID : 54929098
state procurement of *protective* *foot**wear*.
*Georgia*

09-08-2022
*9000.0 GEL*

T247 ID : 54959264
purchase of *rubber* *boot*s
*Philippines*

04-08-2022
*6400.0 PHP*

T247 ID : 54840234
1.1 name of an object of procurement *rubber* *boot*.
*Georgia*

08-08-2022
*5677.0 GEL*

T247 ID : 55048884
a competition is announced for the purchase of personal *protective* 
equipment (special clothing and non-slip *boot*s):
*Azerbaijan*

15-08-2022
*Refer Document*

T247 ID : 55005274
the purchase of special uniforms - white jacket (for high command 
staff), pants (white jacket), jacket (black) (for high command staff), 
jacket (black) (for colleagues), pants (of uniform), pants (for summer), 
skirt (of uniform), skirt (for summer), white long sleeve shirt, white 
short sleeve shirt, black winter coat, black cloak, black winter jacket 
(bushlat), black demiseason jacket, black tie, black cap (supreme 
command staff), 7 white parade cap (supreme command staff), black cap 
(commander...
*Azerbaijan*

23-08-2022
*Refer Document*

T247 ID : 54934772
*safety* *shoe*s and *boot*s
*United States*

29-08-2022
*Refer Document*

T247 ID : 54930870
und is looking for non-slip *work* *shoe*s for dining service's employees.
*United States*

12-08-2022
*Refer Document*

T247 ID : 54992913
*safety* *shoe*s and *boot*s
*United States*

29-08-2022
*Refer Document*

T247 ID : 54472143
*safety* *work* *boot*s
*United States*

04-08-2022
*Refer Document*

T247 ID : 54621093
countywide *safety* *shoe*s
*United States*

16-08-2022
*Refer Document*

T247 ID : 54744416
acquisition of *safety* *shoe*s and ankle *boot*s for the personnel of 
the mantaro production center - endowment years 2022 and 2023. - 
acquisition of *safety* *shoe*s and ankle *boot*s for the personnel of 
the mantaro production center - endowment years 2022 and 2023.
*Peru*

08-08-2022
*Refer Document*

T247 ID : 54993264
acquisition of *work* clothes and *foot**wear* for emavra management 
staff 2022
*Bolivia*

11-08-2022
*Refer Document*

T247 ID : 55031102
*safety* ankle *boot*s
*Bolivia*

09-08-2022
*Refer Document*

T247 ID : 54885062
acquisition of *work* clothes and personal protection *boot*s for the 
staff of the autonomous municipal government of tarija
*Bolivia*

09-08-2022
*Refer Document*

T247 ID : 54792766
*safety* clothing for infrastructure, *safety* *boot*s, overalls with 
reflectors on arms and legs, with employees persal numbers and khm on 
the back of overalls, (trousers-reflectors with khm at top of trousers 
back pockets (not on pocket) (overall jacket – reflectors with persal 
number on front + khm) 4 x warm *work* *wear* jackets – colour dark blue
*South Africa*

04-08-2022
*Refer Document*

T247 ID : 54758267
electronic auction - price record for future acquisition of personal 
*protective* equipment - ppe for municipal departments. - items 1 - 
*safety* helmet 2 - autonomous mask 3 - jacket 4 - pants 5 - 
*protective* gloves 6 - *safety* *boot*s 7 - *safety* *boot*s 8 - 
overall 9 - rain cover 10 - rain cover 11 - *safety* helmet 12 - 
*safety* glove 13 - *safety* glove 14 - *safety* glove 15 - pvc glove 16 
- *safety* glove 17 - *safety* glove 18 - *safety* glove 19 - sun shield 
20 - *safety* *boot* 21 - ear shield 22 - ear shield 23 -...
*Brazil*

05-08-2022
*Refer Document*

T247 ID : 54758178
acquisition of *work*ing material of the endemic team material items 1 - 
pocket 2 - drawing tablet 3 - laboratory set 4 - animal capture net 5 - 
wax pencil 6 - fabric flanel 7 - tape 8 - rope 9 - flash flashlight 10 - 
non-rechargeable battery 11 - multipurpose mask 12 - uniform / accessory 
13 - men's *boot* 14 - security vest 15 - security vest
*Brazil*

05-08-2022
*Refer Document*

T247 ID : 54795292
autonomous water and sewage service of jacarei sp uasg code: 926641 
electronic auction no. 61/2022 object: object: electronic auction - 
consider the notice description for the item. price registration for 
hiring a specialized company to supply various *safety* *shoe*s for 
stock in the saae-jacareí warehouse - arising from registration request 
(sr) no. 046/2022 - (tender with quota reserve of up to 25% (twenty-five 
five percent) for micro and small businesses). public notice from: 
07/26/2022 from 8:0...
*Brazil*

11-08-2022
*Refer Document*

T247 ID : 54877929
acquisition of cleaning and hygiene products, ppe, equipment and 
utensils for basic education schools of the municipal education 
net*work*, ceom and aabb community, 1 - ethyl alcohol environment 
cleaning 2 - fabric tender 3 - apron 4 - *safety* *boot*s 5 - plastic 
box 6 - mug 7 - spoon 8 - spoon 9 - shell 10 - detergent 11 - cleaning 
sponge 12 - knife 13 - fork table 14 - milk milk 15 - blender 16 - 
industrial blender 17 - *protective* glove 18 - *rubber* glove 19 - 
surgical mask 20 - soap bar 21 - soap p...
*Brazil*

11-08-2022
*Refer Document*

T247 ID : 54877868
acquisition of hospital surgical medical material to meet the needs of 
the municipal health department. 1 - tongue depressor 2 - tracheostomy 
tube 4 - biological indicator 5 - laboratory gauge 6 - surgical glove 7 
- *protective* glove 18 - surgical mask 19 - gas therapy material 20 - 
part laboratory equipment 23 - order equipment laboratory 24 - hospital 
*shoe* 25 - hospital cap 26 - circuit for pulmonary ventilator.
*Brazil*

15-08-2022
*Refer Document*

T247 ID : 55021524
supply of *safety* *foot**wear*
*Brazil*

15-08-2022
*Refer Document*

T247 ID : 55048685
acquisition of the estimated annual quantity of various types of 
*safety* *shoe*s being: 302 (three hundred and two) pairs of *safety* 
*shoe*s with composite toe *shoe*s, 203 (two hundred and three) pairs of 
*safety* *shoe*s, 848 (eight hundred and forty eight) pairs of *safety* 
*shoe*s and 1,907 (thousand, nine hundred and seven) pairs of *shoe*s 
with plastic toe toes, according to the specifications contained in 
annexes i and iii of the notice, by the price registration system.
*Brazil*

15-08-2022
*Refer Document*

T247 ID : 54987300
electronic auction - acquisition of personal *protective* equipment ppe 
and tools. - items 1 - *safety* helmet 2 - *safety* helmet 3 - 
*protective* glove 4 - *protective* glasses 5 - ear protector 6 - 
garment / accessory 7 - *safety* glove 8 - insulating glove 9 - 
*protective* glove 10 - *safety* *shoe* 11 - *safety* *boot*s 12 - 
*safety* *boot*s 13 - *safety* *boot*s 14 - *safety* *boot*s 15 - 
*safety* *boot*s 16 - welder mask 17 - welders apron 18 - industrial 
glove 19 - *protective* glove 20 - apron 21 - ear protector 22 - gas mask
*Brazil*

29-08-2022
*Refer Document*

T247 ID : 54987227
acquisition of hospital supplies for the university pharmacy on the 
diadema campus - 1 - portable monitor 2 - reagent for clinical diagnosis 
5 3 - lancet 4 - instrumental scissors 5 - gauze pad 6 - bandage 7 - 
cotton 9 - hospital tape 10 - skin dressing 12 - hospital tape 13 - 
hypodermic needle 22 - syringe 23 - support 25 - perforation material 
collector -sharp 26 - needle-punch material collector 27 - hospital 
*shoe* 28 - cap 29 - non-surgical procedure glove 30 - *safety* glove 31 
- *protective* ey...
*Brazil*

16-08-2022
*Refer Document*

T247 ID : 54962979
procurement of *work*ing *shoe*s and slippers for doctors and nurses to 
serve professional *work* at the hospital
*Vietnam*

10-08-2022
*Refer Document*

T247 ID : 54927815
package no. 1: supplying rain*wear*, *shoe*s, and equipment for 
industrial protection
*Vietnam*

09-08-2022
*Refer Document*

T247 ID : 54449572
bidding announcement for the procurement project of garbage sorting and 
environmental protection *boot*hs in west fujian vocational and 
technical college
*China*

05-08-2022
*Refer Document*

T247 ID : 54912410
supply of black hammer *safety* *shoe*s - year 2023, 2024 & 2025.
*Malaysia*

04-08-2022
*Refer Document*

T247 ID : 54599624
purchase of seedlings, construction, household goods, plastic pots, silk 
fabric, special *work* clothes, winter *shoe*s, raincoat, hand tools, tv 
and optical level.
*Tajikistan*

11-08-2022
*Refer Document*

T247 ID : 55007013
*rubber* *shoe* tray
*Kazakhstan*

08-08-2022
*Refer Document*

T247 ID : 55041092
*rubber* *boot*s
*Kazakhstan*

09-08-2022
*Refer Document*

T247 ID : 55040749
*rubber* *boot*s
*Kazakhstan*

09-08-2022
*Refer Document*

T247 ID : 54977112
*boot*s for protection against industrial pollution, men's, leather, 
insulated go to purchase.
*Kazakhstan*

09-08-2022
*Refer Document*

T247 ID : 54941106
raincoat, *boot*s, *boot*s - *boot*s, for protection against mechanical 
impacts, men's, made of a combination material, insulated
*Kazakhstan*

15-08-2022
*Refer Document*

T247 ID : 54878248
clothing - ppe & accessories. 90 pair x 
*boot*s;chelsea;male;stc;brn;8;lace free, 30 pair x 
*boot*s;male;stc;blk;9;elect, 10 pair x 
*boot*s;*safety*;general;hiker;cstc;brown;11.
*South Africa*

08-08-2022
*Refer Document*

T247 ID : 54878228
*boot*s - 60 pair x *boot*s;*safety*;female;stc;black;6 30 pair x 
*shoe*s; male; ntc; blk; 5;lace up 1 pair x *shoe*s;male;ntc;blk;6;lace 
up 60 pair x *shoe*s; *safety*; men; black;stc;9
*South Africa*

08-08-2022
*Refer Document*

T247 ID : 54878208
*boot*s 210 pair x *boot*s;*safety*;general;hiker;nstc;brown;4
*South Africa*

08-08-2022
*Refer Document*

T247 ID : 54878203
clothing, ppe & accessories - 90 pair x 
*boot*s;*safety*;general;hiker;nstc;brown;7, 150 pair x 
*boot*s;*safety*;female;stc;black;4.
*South Africa*

08-08-2022
*Refer Document*

T247 ID : 54878198
*boot*s - 150 pair x *boot*s;*safety*;general;hiker;nstc;brown;5
*South Africa*

08-08-2022
*Refer Document*

T247 ID : 54878190
*safety* *boot*s - application: general; style: hiker; toe 
construction:wide profile carbon steel #459 toe cap must withstand 
impact load of 200joules; colour: brown; uk size: 6; upper material: 
full grain qualitybuffalo leather; sole: temperature maximum 90 degrees 
celsius,dualdensity poly urethane,oil & acid resistant pu/*rubber*,slip 
resistance &crack resistance. fastening method: lace-up with nickel-free 
d-rings;lining: breathable & abrasion resistant ; inner sole: 2mm foam 
removableinsole board; ...
*South Africa*

08-08-2022
*Refer Document*

T247 ID : 54919753
supply of clothing, ppe & accessories - 50 pair x 
*shoe*s;*safety*;ladies;black;stc;4
*South Africa*

08-08-2022
*Refer Document*

T247 ID : 54990229
agrochemical respirators - xplore 3000 d/filter with goggles, chemical 
long - hand gloves - nitrile type size: 9, long cotton socks, short 
cotton socks, blue hats, *safety* *boot*s black, blue conti suits, conti 
suit olive colour , blue conti suits, arc -tsc nursery logos - embroided 
on all conti suits
*South Africa*

05-08-2022
*Refer Document*

T247 ID : 54862028
supply and delivery of *protective* clothing : 72 x two piece overalls 
with reflectors (50/50 cotton polyester or 65/35 polycotton 36 x freezer 
jackets with reflectors) 34 x *safety* *boot*s.
*South Africa*

11-08-2022
*Refer Document*

T247 ID : 54801378
acquisition of a *work* uniform for the employees and *work*ers of the 
regional delegation for agricultural development in nabeul under the 
title of the year 2022 (acquisition of men's *shoe*s and field *shoe*s
*Tunisia*

29-08-2022
*Refer Document*

T247 ID : 54987464
supplying the raw materials needed for the *work*shop of the damascus 
central prison branch to manufacture long leg traffic *boot*s
*Syria*

22-08-2022
*Refer Document*

T247 ID : 55026398
purchasing *protective* clothing and *boot*s for welder *work*ers within 
the scope of ohs
*Turkey*

04-08-2022
*Refer Document*

T247 ID : 54423680
fabric for uniform, *safety* *shoe*s for men and women.
*Ethiopia*

04-08-2022
*Refer Document*

T247 ID : 54348448
commercial bank of ethiopia (cbe) invites potential and interested 
bidders to participate in the under listed items, fabrics for uniforms, 
*safety* *shoe*s for men and women.
*Ethiopia*

04-08-2022
*Refer Document*

T247 ID : 54272364
commercial bank of ethiopia (cbe) invites potential and interested 
bidders to participate in the under listed items. (fabrics for 
uniforms-*safety* *shoe*s for men and women).
*Ethiopia*

04-08-2022
*Refer Document*

T247 ID : 54123333
fabrics for uniforms, *safety* *shoe*s for men and women.
*Ethiopia*

04-08-2022
*Refer Document*

T247 ID : 54064061
commercial bank of ethiopia (cbe) invites potential and interested 
bidders to participate in the under listed items, fabrics for uniforms, 
*safety* *shoe*s for men and women
*Ethiopia*

04-08-2022
*Refer Document*

T247 ID : 54765706
purchase of *safety* *boot*s
*Sri Lanka*

04-08-2022
*Refer Document*

T247 ID : 52812173
supplying household cleaning supplies, soaps, disinfectants, and related 
supplies, stationery supplies, ict hardware, software, accessories and 
consumables goods, design and printing *work*s of branded materials, 
pens, brochures, folders, calendars, agendas, brochures, training 
materials, t-shirts, sleeveless jackets, winter coats, hats, banners, 
paper bags made of polythene, cups and other materials, clothes and 
*shoe*s. goods, building and construction equipment and materials, imber 
and wood produ...
*Iraq*

30-09-2022
*Refer Document*

T247 ID : 54962221
procurement of *safety* *shoe* with 06 *safety* items for zonal 
*work*shop-ab.
*Bangladesh*

16-08-2022
*Refer Document*

T247 ID : 54633610
purchase of other land, buildings and equipment (desk with wardrobe, 
*work* set for the operator, office suite, wardrobe with mirrored 
clothes hanger and *shoe* storage set)
*Azerbaijan*

05-08-2022
*Refer Document*

T247 ID : 54633593
household goods and aging, *work* gloves, vest with light, *work* dress 
(x/b), *boot*s, thick winter coat (set jacket), hat for summer, lapaka 
cow, bucket, garden scissors, balta cow, grass seed, evergreen tree
*Azerbaijan*

08-08-2022
*Refer Document*

T247 ID : 54590898
purchase of stationery and household goods for lankaran district central 
hospital - paper a4 white 80g n500,paper a3 1x500 white,bleaching pen 
type,note paper in a white bowl,glue 8g,the pen is blue,document rack 
for paper 1x3 metal,markers,rezaq,pencil simple (with eraser),file 100 
pieces 50 microns,stamp ink,scotch 200 meters,counseling notebook 100v, 
counseling notebook 60v,counseling notebook 40v,stepler 26\6, folder 
thread,the folder is made of cardboard,stuffing for stapler 26\6, barkod 
le...
*Azerbaijan*

16-08-2022
*Refer Document*

T247 ID : 54187034
purchase of soft inventory and special clothing goods - robe, vest 
marked, apron, cloak, jacket, mind, *boot*s, galosh, *work* clothes, 
vest marked, head cover, disposable coveralls, poliver.
*Azerbaijan*

10-08-2022
*Refer Document*

T247 ID : 54957469
providing and supplying professional clothing (reflective rain jacket) 
and public *safety* *shoe*s (*safety*)
*Jordan*

14-08-2022
*Refer Document*

T247 ID : 54940080
suppliers liveries / unifomr , *safety* *shoe*s.
*Bhutan*

24-08-2022
*Refer Document*

T247 ID : 54409315
supply & delivery of *safety* *shoe*s for deputy general manager 
(projects & heavy maintenance) dd1 branch.
*Sri Lanka*

04-08-2022
*Refer Document*

T247 ID : 55020490
purchase of *safety* *shoe*s (local bidders only) shopping
*Sri Lanka*

09-08-2022
*Refer Document*

**

If you have any query, Kindly revert.

Thanks & Regards,

*Joseph Smith – International Business Division*

*i-Sourcing Technologies Pvt. Ltd.*

Tel: +91 79 4754 4933

Mobile / WApp - +91 99241 13780

Web @ Tender247

Ahmedabad

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4689542