Subject: Ticket Assigned - CRC Smart Washer(R) Bioremediating Parts Washing System.
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2022 06:11:50 +0000

Hi Abdulqader Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  CRC Smart Washer(R) Bioremediating Parts Washing System. Dear Sir/Madam,

We are pleased to introduce the following from CRC Industries.

CRC SmartWasher® Bioremediating Parts Washing System.
A proven leader in the parts washing industry and made in the U.S.A., the
proprietary bioremediating SmartWasher is the ultimate solution to parts
washing.
The Smart Washer® systems employ a natural process called bioremediation to
degrade and remove contaminants from the cleaning fluid, allowing re-use of
the cleaning fluid.
There is no need to change out the cleaning fluid and therefore no liquid
waste.

SMARTWASHER® MOBILE HEAVYWEIGHT PARTS WASHER

DESCRIPTION
An alternative to conventional petroleum-based parts washing systems. This
bioremediating unit eliminates the expense and liability of hazardous waste
removal.
No flash point, no toxic solvents and no caustic materials while remaining
intensely powerful.
APPLICATIONS
Parts cleaning in preventative maintenance & repair facilities, industrial
manufacturing plants, automotive repair shops, metal fabricators

Kindly refer to the attached catalogues and get back to us for any further
information.

Thanks and Regards,

Asif Kareem

Phone:+968 91935001     Email: [email-masked]
<[email-masked]>

Location: Al Reem Building,P B No. 295, Postal Code 322, Falaj Al Qabail,
Sohar, Sultanate of Oman *VATIN OM1100013718 *    Website:
www.saminational.co <http://www.saminational.com/>

WhatsApp: +96891935001

*An ISO Certified Company*

SOHAR | DUQM | MUSCAT | SALALAH | QATAR

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4662916