Subject: Ticket Assigned - SIGN UP FOR FREE - Customize Furniture
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2022 06:02:57 +0000

Hi Abdulqader Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  SIGN UP FOR FREE - Customize Furniture 

[https://spacium.ae/_next/image?url=%2Fstatic%2Fimages%2Fmain-logo.png&w=256&q=75 alt=]

 

linked.com [https://venturescentral.ae/emails/annex/linkedin.png]
[https://www.linkedin.com/in/spacium-furnitures-8a9218219/]

twitter.com [https://venturescentral.ae/emails/annex/twitter.png]
[https://twitter.com/spacium_ae]

twitter.com [https://venturescentral.ae/emails/annex/mail-interest.png]
[https://www.pinterest.com/spacium_ae/?invite_code=44669713f84340e1ac0c6ff959ea4f14&sender=449234268988709360]

facebook.com [https://venturescentral.ae/emails/annex/facebook.png]
[https://www.facebook.com/Spacium-Furniture-100958215916479/]

instagram.com [https://venturescentral.ae/emails/annex/instagram.png]
[https://www.instagram.com/spaciumfurniture/]

Spacium Furniture [http://hs.co.ae/cf.png] [https://spacium.ae/]

Download the Spacium Brochure [https://drive.google.com/file/d/1irkb8BOINlkK9VWJUpJtCoOMgWbLeuJS/view?usp=sharing]

2022 © Spacium Furnitures [https://annexinvestments.com/]

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4655655