Subject: Ticket Assigned - E-Voucher issue
From: Lifestyle <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2022 16:32:26 +0000

Hi Abdulqader Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  E-Voucher issue Hello,

I am a corporate employee and I redeem my 1000 reward points into MAX
Fashion coupon code on 11th june, but on applying in MAX APPLICATION/
Webpage it showing unable to apply and a error message, so I tried
contacting MAX CS and they said this is for lifestyle coupon and can be
applied in lifestyles but even it is not working in LIFESTYLE app or
webpage, in my official website it is showing coupon can redeemed both on
MAX and LIFESTYLE in terms and condition, Kindly fix the issue or provide
alternative Coupon.

Call me if you have any questions or concerns.

Phone Number : 9500039922

Coupon code : 121371002231****

Order ID : 1660046

[email-masked] - this is my official mail id which I used
to redeemed my points

Regards,
Bhavani G

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4493253