Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Order confirmed!
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2022 14:52:14 +0000

Hi Abdulqader Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Order confirmed! First shipment of this order has not been delivered yet. It’s due since
30th may.

Please update the delivery status.

---- Forwarded message ---------
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 May 2022 at 6:42 PM
Subject: Order confirmed!
To: Valeed Sn <[email-masked]>

Your order number is 9571943651 | Click here
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9571943651?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
to view in browser

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true%26utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>

Your order has been successfully placed.

Hi Valeed Sn, thanks for shopping with us.
For your reference, your order number is 9571943651
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9571943651?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>.
Expect delivery by , 29th May.

Order shipping to
*Valeed Sn*
Elyzee day surgery medical center, bateen
Abu Dhabi
Mobile: +971 505109619
Payment Method:

xxxx xxxx xxxx 5273
Valeed

Order Details

Delivered by : Monday, 30th May
Shipment 1 of 2

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/162957352?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
SHOEMART
Kappa Boys' Slides with Elasticised Strap

Color: Blue
Size: 29
Quantity: 1 AED 29
Shipment 2 of 2

Delivered by : , 29th May

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/164004892?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
LIFESTYLE
Sasha Textured Tote Bag with Double Handles
Color: Black
Quantity: 1 AED 80
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/163727887?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
LIFESTYLE
Sasha Solid Tote Bag with Lock Accent
Color: Black
Quantity: 1 AED 75
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/163445755?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
SHOEMART
Celeste Quilted Wallet with Flap Closure
Color: Black
Quantity: 1 AED 39
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/163867210?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
SHOEMART
Kappa Boys' Textured Floaters with Hook and Loop Closure
Color: Grey
Size: 29
Quantity: 1 AED 39
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/162893682?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
BABYSHOP
Eligo Solid Shirt with Long Sleeves and Spread Collar
Color: Beige
Size: 4-5 yrs
Quantity: 1 AED 32
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/162092126?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
BABYSHOP
Eligo Textured Shirt with Mandarin Collar and Long Sleeves
Color: Blue
Size: 4-5 yrs
Quantity: 1 AED 31
Subtotal: * AED 325*
Savings: *- AED 356*
Standard ground shipping: * FREE *
*Total* *AED 325*

Congrats! You just earned Shukrans

Your Shukrans will be credited to the account registered for
[email-masked]
<[email-masked]>*.
Your order will earn you 32 Shukrans.
Go to My Shukran Account
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/my-account/loyalty>
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/c/giftcard?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email_invoice&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-MYCP (800-6927).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2022 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4441170