Subject: Ticket Assigned - Top priority : complaint
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 May 2022 16:21:03 +0000

Hi Abdulqader Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Top priority : complaint To whomsoever it may concern,

I'm very disappointed with the service level you are providing. You are
directly or indirectly cheating or giving false promises to many of the
customers.

Please explain your service which denotes click and collect. The name
itself gives a false impression. And correct me if I am wrong  , all you
have provided is details about the mall/collection place and their working
hours and nothing about the collection date or 3 to 5 days delay is
mentioned nowhere.

Customers are treated ignorant in this case.

Please find attached my order screenshot  ,video as proof showing no
details about pick up date for click n collect option, but for delivery it
is mentioned. I wanted the item on same day hence I chose click n collect
option.

I physically went to the store and spoke to many of your supervisors. At
the end all I could do is by the same item spending again from the store
and they asked me to contact customer care for my refund.

And customer care claims that it awakes 1 month for refund. What unethical
policy you hold, it's really pathetic. I do value my money, even if it is a
singe penny.

I need an urgent action on this.

Regards
Angela Shajan

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4391498