Subject: Ticket Assigned - EMPLOYEE VERIFICATION REQUEST
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 21 May 2022 14:02:02 +0000

Hi Abdulqader Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  EMPLOYEE VERIFICATION REQUEST EMPLOYEE VERIFICATION REQUEST

 

Dear Sir/Madam,

This pertains to an employment verification check of one of our customer
"TABREZ PASHA" who is employed with you.  We would kindly request you to
provide us with any information/contact details that you may have or can
obtain about the aforesaid customer, which could assist us in reaching out
to the customer.

These are the details that are available with us for this customer

Customer Name : TABREZ PASHA

Passport No       : - J0762600

Company Name : THE BABY SHOP LLC

 

We thank you in advance for your cooperation and regret any inconvenience
caused to you in this regard.

 

Regards,

Muhammad Umair

TEAM LEADER

Hadaf Al Khaleej Debt Collection LLC

Mob : +971 567418580

Off : +971 6 5092932

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4384847