Subject: We have just the offer for you!
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 08:21:54 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f67451f5ef41d2a214ce47108038a2011658ab8e779105637752e59cc7c208dc2750c5baec783499451cee42b5b4d5329e4a1538f88e1ef1 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f67451f5ef41d2a214ce47108038a2011658ab8e779105637752e59cc7c208dc2750c5baec783499451cee42b5b4d5329e4a1538f88e1ef1 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f67451f5ef41d2a23ee1a3515c88c24b3f8a03a94d75bcae37262aa8a33e4f7124ca1fd62919650e00675f47df4a6728ecc946dddc4a97f7da2b9639b35cf43e 
Redeem this offer &rarr; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f67451f5ef41d2a23ee1a3515c88c24b3f8a03a94d75bcae37262aa8a33e4f7124ca1fd62919650e00675f47df4a6728ecc946dddc4a97f7da2b9639b35cf43e 

Send with Confidence

Every Time

Grammarly Premium not only catches typos and grammar mistakes, but it even suggests rewrites for hard-to-read sentences. You&rsquo;ll save time, avoid errors, and communicate effectively every time you write. 

Feel confident that your writing is easily understood. Get a year of Grammarly Premium for $75* when you upgrade by May 25!

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f67451f5ef41d2a23ee1a3515c88c24b3f8a03a94d75bcae37262aa8a33e4f7124ca1fd62919650e00675f47df4a6728ecc946dddc4a97f7da2b9639b35cf43e 
Upgrade to Premium 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f67451f5ef41d2a23ee1a3515c88c24b3f8a03a94d75bcae37262aa8a33e4f7124ca1fd62919650e00675f47df4a6728ecc946dddc4a97f7da2b9639b35cf43e 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f67451f5ef41d2a23ee1a3515c88c24b3f8a03a94d75bcae37262aa8a33e4f7124ca1fd62919650e00675f47df4a6728ecc946dddc4a97f7da2b9639b35cf43e 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f67451f5ef41d2a23ee1a3515c88c24b3f8a03a94d75bcae37262aa8a33e4f7124ca1fd62919650e00675f47df4a6728ecc946dddc4a97f7da2b9639b35cf43e 
Upgrade to Premium 

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f67451f5ef41d2a236b4d8963f16dc67fcc1764c7f34c7f6307091a09aa2d75421f20a6f835c555ad158109f6b5e0549a8308f76a2287903 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f67451f5ef41d2a2fe0cfc2c536ad2d66cb3ef055c28fa5043b26f5dcb0a9c8ad7a2a09e30e6f67eda17c68ea886bd3f2cb08ab7f0106799 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f67451f5ef41d2a227885dd2c4eca0888af15830411378b2f7183b35acee128d8081f0d1db347d19b5bbc5f7765dc579b864215407d6a64c 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f67451f5ef41d2a241bc9c410a61b33f0e954704c16fb53f2b18ac14322d2362d8b139574d5ecc38987bb0bf77245b25a7e32d41120aa094 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e6fb7a772aa1ea72c4ee07fe03c61569f3b48646e0e2d7e02f16e35f2cb2814e1a51e2274aca40d51ee0f34728c57b927f0988e69562862229013b476b05751a3b402885870453aef9000517d2d3700cd346c35afdf6bc2b 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f67451f5ef41d2a22590dae018f40996b678cecb81870ae923ec44a7add816ed21cbe5165207738c83c1eccf5ed70bc4abaefdf13cfb7230f0ab1a3bc29c16d4 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f67451f5ef41d2a22590dae018f40996b678cecb81870ae923ec44a7add816ed21cbe5165207738c83c1eccf5ed70bc4abaefdf13cfb7230f0ab1a3bc29c16d4 
Unsubscribe 

 

*This offer is active until 5/25/2022 and cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or applied to prior purchases. 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f67451f5ef41d2a23ee1a3515c88c24b3f8a03a94d75bcae37262aa8a33e4f7124ca1fd62919650e00675f47df4a6728ecc946dddc4a97f7da2b9639b35cf43e 
Additional terms 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f67451f5ef41d2a23ee1a3515c88c24b3f8a03a94d75bcae37262aa8a33e4f7124ca1fd62919650e00675f47df4a6728ecc946dddc4a97f7da2b9639b35cf43e 
apply.

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104