Subject: Ticket Assigned - Reg. Less amount received in refund than what is paid
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 15:48:02 +0000

Hi Abdulqader Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Reg. Less amount received in refund than what is paid Dear Max Team,

Greetings of the day!

This is Foram Shah, a very regular and continuous customer of Max fashion
since last 10 years. We have been buying from store and  ordering online
from Max fashion since last 10 years and that to very frequently and so far
have been very satisfied with all experiences.

But recently we are very disappointed with the refund we have received from
Max.

Basically I placed an order online(almost 15 items or more) from Max on
28th April and used the code SU30 and availed 30% discount. Now yesterday I
refunded 4 items for which Paid 243 AED - 30% discount which comes as 170
AED. But when I refunded the items yesterday I got only 158.5 as refund and
at the store (burjuman one) the manager said this is what the system is
showing.

I even called at call center but they had no answer to my query that why I
got less refund then what I paid. They gave the same answer the system is
showing this.

I am very disappointed with this answer and what happened. I have to get as
refund what I have paid and nothing less than that.

Please look into the matter and do the full refund asap.

For your reference the order number is 9568328330 with the name Foram Shah.
Mobile number is 0554665708

Thanking in advance.

Warm regards
Foram shah

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4335399