Subject: Ticket Assigned - Order ​9567357013 - Missing items
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 May 2022 15:53:04 +0000

Hi Abdulqader Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Order ​9567357013 - Missing items Hi,

I received the order 9567357013 ; But there is a serious issue !
some items are incomplete/missing.

*The following items in order are missing/incomplete:-*

*Item Number **162886005* (Set of 3 - Sustainable Solid Boxers with
Elasticated Waistband)  - *Received opened and only 1 Underwear. this is
supposed to be set of 3 !!!*

*Item Number 162360764* (Solid Bikini Top with Spaghetti Straps and
Fringes)  - *Received opened and the bikini top is missing !!!!*

I am seriously unhappy with this !
this is the first time such a thing has happened.

*I demand an immediate refund for these Items !!!*

Regards,

*Amir Tariq Mehmood*
UAE: +971-528066820

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Splash Fashions <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Apr 24, 2022 at 3:03 AM
Subject: Your products are on the way
To: Amir Tariq Mehmood <[email-masked]>

Order number 9567357013 has been shipped.

<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1157403562?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.splashfashions&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1157403562?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.splashfashions&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>

Women
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/department/women?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Men
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/department/men?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Offers
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Clearance
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true&utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Your products have been shipped.
Hi Amir Tariq Mehmood, your order number is 9567357013
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9567357013?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>.

The tracking number is FP042422000992.
<https://www.fareye.co/track.html?com_code=lmc&pm_Id=622&track_page_version=v2&thex=ffffff&only_latest=false&tracking_number=FP042422000992&utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>

Order shipping to
*Amir Tariq Mehmood*
Majaz-2-Tower
Flat#105, building: Majaz 2 tower, Area: MAJAZ-3
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Mobile: +971 528066820

Payment Method:
*Amir Tariq Mehmood*
xxxx xxxx xxxx 2606

*Order Details* Consignment Number: 88888001150320220424

Item

Description

Shipped Quantity
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/162833878?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Set of 5 - Sustainable Solid Hipster Briefs with Elasticated Waistband *

Color: Multicolour
Size: 12
1
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/p/163970512?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
BABYSHOP *
* Juniors Printed Boxers with Bow Accent - Set of 7 *

Color: Multicolour
Size: 4-5 yrs
1
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/162823878?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Lace Detailed Padded Plunge Bra with Hook and Eye Closure *

Color: Brown
Size: 34C
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/164244459?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
CENTREPOINT *
* Styli Pack of 5 - Cotton Spot Print Full Brief *

Color: Multicolour
Size: M
1
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/163140659?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Sustainable Solid Padded Demi Bra with Adjustable Straps *

Color: Pink
Size: 34C
1
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/162831765?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Paisley Print Hipster Briefs with Lace Detail *

Color: Blue
Size: 12
1
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/162831770?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Floral Print Hipster Briefs with Lace Detail *

Color: Pink
Size: 12
1
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/163942495?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SHOEMART *
* Assorted Ankle Length Socks - Set of 5 *

Color: Multicolour
Size: 4-5 yrs
1
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/162921074?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Striped Hipster with Elasticated Waistband *

Color: Yellow
Size: 12
1
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/p/163363095?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
BABYSHOP *
* Juniors Graphic Print Round Neck T-shirt with Short Sleeves *

Color: White
Size: 9-12 mths
1
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/163967655?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Solid Non-Padded Bra with Hook and Eye Closure *

Color: Brown
Size: 34C
1
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/162818443?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Set of 2 - Sustainable Assorted T-shirt Bra with Lace Detail *

Color: Multicolour
Size: 34C
1
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/162360764?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Solid Bikini Top with Spaghetti Straps and Fringes *

Color: Pink
Size: 14
1
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/161061515?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Briefs with Elasticised Waistband - Set of 3 *

Color: Black
Size: L
1
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/p/163021596?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
BABYSHOP *
* Juniors Graphic Print T-shirt with Round Neck and Short Sleeves *

Color: Blue
Size: 12-18 mths
1
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/163429504?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Sustainable Bossini Solid T-shirt with Embroidered Detail *

Color: Yellow
Size: L
1
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/162836658?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Sustainable Solid V-neck T-shirt with Short Sleeves *

Color: Brown
Size: M
1
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/163168332?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SHOEMART *
* Solid Calf Length Socks - Set of 5 *

Color: Grey
Size: 40-43
1
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/162886005?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Set of 3 - Sustainable Solid Boxers with Elasticated Waistband *

Color: Multicolour
Size: L
1
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/163901333?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Sustainable Textured Polo T-shirt with Short Sleeves *

Color: White
Size: M
1
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/164127450?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Sustainable Beachwear Solid Burkini with Long Sleeves *

Color: Black
Size: 12
1

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/SplashFashions>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/SplashFashions>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@SplashFashions*.

*Call us on 800-SPLASH (800-775274).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2022 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4239731