Subject: Ticket Assigned - Heba Abd-Elbaky <[email-masked]> messaged you on Google Chat while you were away
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 16:36:31 +0000

Hi Abdulqader Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Heba Abd-Elbaky <[email-masked]> messaged you on Google Chat while you were away Heba Abd-Elbaky <[email-masked]> messaged you on Google Chat  
while you were away

Heba Abd-Elbaky

Heba Abd-Elbaky

لو سمحت انا عملت اوردر يوم ٣١ مارس ودا رقم الطلب

Heba Abd-Elbaky

Heba Abd-Elbaky

6134027534

Heba Abd-Elbaky

Heba Abd-Elbaky

ولحد دلوقتي لسه موصلش

Heba Abd-Elbaky

Heba Abd-Elbaky

وعملت شكوي مرتين وبرده مبيوصلش

Heba Abd-Elbaky

Heba Abd-Elbaky

وعدلت رقم الموبايل بالرقم دا

Heba Abd-Elbaky

Heba Abd-Elbaky

00966562249785

Heba Abd-Elbaky

Heba Abd-Elbaky

وبرده محدش اتصل

Heba Abd-Elbaky

Heba Abd-Elbaky

ياريت حد يفيدني لان مستعجلة علي الاوردر

Heba Abd-Elbaky

Heba Abd-Elbaky

ياريت حد يرد عليا

Heba Abd-Elbaky

Heba Abd-Elbaky

انا مستعجلة علي استرداد المبلغ

Open in Google Chat

Google Chat: An intelligent messaging app, built for teams.
Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
You have received this email because you have been mentioned in this  
conversation by a Google Chat user. You cannot reply to this email. You may  
have received this email from Google Chat even if you use classic Hangouts.  
Learn more
Unsubscribe from these emails by changing your email reminder preferences  
for Google Chat. Email reminder preferences cannot be set on mobile  
devices. Learn more Logo for Google

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4204039