Subject: Ticket Assigned - not correct products delivered to me not as per my order number
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 16:32:13 +0000

Hi Abdulqader Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  not correct products delivered to me not as per my order number Dear Max Team
Please note that i have received the wrong sized black sneaker shoes.  I
have ordered size 38 and have received size 39 which i cannot use.
Appreciate if you can correct this mistake on your end.
I am attaching a photo of the sneakers and copy of my order for
your reference.
Thank yoi and regards
Sawsan Chehab

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Max Fashion <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Mar 30, 2022, 10:42 PM
Subject: Your products are on the way
To: Sawsan Chehab <[email-masked]>

Order number 7363453918 has been shipped.

<https://www.maxfashion.com/bh/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_BH_en>
Download our apps now
 <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312751> [image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_BH_en>
iPhone <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312751> Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_BH_en>

Women
<https://www.maxfashion.com/bh/en/department/women?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_BH_en>
Men
<https://www.maxfashion.com/bh/en/department/men?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_BH_en>
Girls
<https://www.maxfashion.com/bh/en/department/girls?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_BH_en>
Boys
<https://www.maxfashion.com/bh/en/department/boys?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_BH_en>
Shoes
<https://www.maxfashion.com/bh/en/department/shoes?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_BH_en>
Inspiration
<https://www.maxfashion.com/bh/en/inspiration?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_BH_en>
Your products have been shipped.
Hi Sawsan Chehab, your order number is 7363453918
<https://www.maxfashion.com/bh/en/my-account/order/7363453918?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_BH_en>.

The tracking number is FC0330220009332.
<https://www.fareye.co/track.html?com_code=lmc&pm_Id=622&track_page_version=v2&thex=ffffff&only_latest=false&tracking_number=FC0330220009332&utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_BH_en>

Order shipping to
*Sawsan Chehab*
House 2435 Road 740 Block Area 507 Mugabah
street 740
Budaiya, Bahrain
Mobile: +973 39672302

Payment Method:
*Cash on Delivery*

*Order Details* Consignment Number: 88884001091220220330

Item

Description

Shipped Quantity
<https://www.maxfashion.com/bh/en/p/164033457?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_BH_en>
*
MAX *
* Textured Slip-On Shoes *

Color: Black
Size: 36
1
<https://www.maxfashion.com/bh/en/p/164248857?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_BH_en>
*
MAX *
* All-Over Batman Print T-shirt with Short Sleeves and Crew Neck *

Color: White
Size: XXL
1
<https://www.maxfashion.com/bh/en/p/163599442?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_BH_en>
*
MAX *
* Textured Lace-Up Sneakers with Pull Tab *

Color: Grey
Size: 36
1
<https://www.maxfashion.com/bh/en/p/164110454?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_BH_en>
*
MAX *
* Set of 5 - Assorted Briefs with Elasticated Waistband *

Color: Multicolour
Size: M
1
<https://www.maxfashion.com/bh/en/p/164134560?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_BH_en>
*
MAX *
* Textured Lace-Up Sneakers with Pull Tab *

Color: Black
Size: 38
1
<https://www.maxfashion.com/bh/en/p/164248856?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_BH_en>
*
MAX *
* All-Over Batman Print T-shirt with Short Sleeves and Crew Neck *

Color: White
Size: XL
1
<https://www.maxfashion.com/bh/en/p/164023265?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_BH_en>
*
MAX *
* Solid High-Rise Boyshorts with Elasticated Waistband *

Color: Multicolour
Size: S
1
<https://www.maxfashion.com/bh/en/p/164186347?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_BH_en>
*
MAX *
* Textured Slip-On Sports Shoes *

Color: Blue
Size: 38
1
<https://www.maxfashion.com/bh/en/p/164023249?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_BH_en>
*
MAX *
* Solid High-Rise Boyshorts with Elasticated Waistband *

Color: Black
Size: S
1
<https://www.maxfashion.com/bh/en/p/164110462?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_BH_en>
*
MAX *
* Set of 5 - Assorted Full Briefs with Elasticated Waistband *

Color: Multicolour
Size: M
1

Need help? Get in touch

 <https://www.maxfashion.com/bh/en/write-to-us>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/MaxFashionMENA>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/maxfashionMENA>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@maxfashionMENA*.

*Call us on 8000-1629.*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2022 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.maxfashion.com/bh/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_BH_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.maxfashion.com/bh/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_BH_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4105007