Subject: VIRUS (Heuristics.Encrypted.Zip) in mail TO YOU from <[email-masked]>
From: "Content-filter at mail.lsmindia.com" <[email-masked]>
To: "Abdulqader Ahmed" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2022 01:05:34 -0700 (MST)

VIRUS ALERT

Our content checker found
    virus: Heuristics.Encrypted.Zip

in an email to you from probably faked sender:
  ?@[177.83.209.212]
claiming to be: <[email-masked]>

Content type: Virus
Our internal reference code for your message is 06229-03/ubdq42UgtxYV

First upstream SMTP client IP address: [189.126.112.61]:33599
  hm1831-41.locaweb.com.br

Received trace: ESMTP://[189.126.112.61]:33599 < 201.76.49.38 <
  ESMTP://10.31.120.63 < ESMTPSA://177.83.209.212

Return-Path: <[email-masked]>
From: "<Shakeeb Arsalan> [email-masked]"
  <[email-masked]>
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Subject: Fw:  [email-masked]
The message has been quarantined as: [email-masked]

Please contact your system administrator for details.