Subject: Ticket Assigned - Becoming A Regular Contributor For Your Blog
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2022 15:25:26 +0000

Hi Abdulqader Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Becoming A Regular Contributor For Your Blog Hi,

Hope you are doing well,

I went through your blog and found some really interesting and informative
posts
I'm a writer, blogger, and digital marketing consultant at a crowdsourcing
marketplace. I write on topics concerning blogging tips, start-ups,
WordPress, web design, marketing trends, interactive content marketing, and
Inspiration.

I would like to discuss the possibility of becoming a regular contributor
to your website.

Here is the link to my published content

https://www.designhill.com/design-blog/funniest-t-shirt-slogans/
https://mention.com/blog/beginner-cro-tips/
https://www.designhill.com/design-blog/promotion-ideas-for-a-wedding-service-business/

Please do let me know your take on this

In return, We would be happy to promote the post and your site to our 100K+
fans and followers across all social media channels including Facebook,
Twitter, and Linkedin. I am sure your website will get a lot of traffic and
publicity from our promotion.

*Thanks & Regards*
*Alice Jackson*
Community Manager
Designhill <https://www.designhill.com/>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4005121