Subject: Ticket Assigned - Refund Issue/ Not credited refund amount
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2022 15:12:31 +0000

Hi Abdulqader Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Refund Issue/ Not credited refund amount Dear Sir/Madam,
    I have issue with refund amount for my return items (*6126347211,
6124777932*) (two times i received wrong item and return ),   around a
month really i follow up this case, finally you people say refund the
amounts, unfortunately still not credit to my account. and i called to your
customer care 3 times they say  please contact your bank they already
transferred, how i can contact sir/madam i have no transfer slip or etc..
 i ask your customer care reps to please provide a transfer slip and do
needful, but still no action..
Expecting your prompt action
     Regards,
         *  Mueanudheen Aliyar*
*           Al Manar Int'l School*
*           Yanbu Al Bahr*
*           0553319237, 0594960656*

--

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3967144