Subject: Ticket Assigned - Image Editor
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 16:49:49 +0000

Hi Abdulqader Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Image Editor Hello,

We are Photoshop clipping path and White Background service provider. With
an experience of 10 years, it has become one of the leading Image editing
companies. With a great team of expert Image Editing  and we provide world
class quality image Clipping path services which included image White
Background remove, masking, Remove Mannequin, glamour retouching, image
Drop shadow etc .you can take the chance of our free trial service to take
your final decision. A dedicated and expert personnel team with a 24/7
customer support team are ready to provide  you the best quality services
all the year round in a cost effective and competitive price range and I
can also control the quality of your product .

*My Service List:-*

*Clipping Path, Background Remove, Color Correction, Drop shadow, Ghost
Mannequin Remove (Neck Joint), Real Estate **Agencies** and Jewelry
Retouching*

*Image Masking, Product Image -editing, Image Retouching and Image Resign.
You want my service.*

Client offers the following to optimize customer services:

Bulk Images Bulk Images

1. Two Free trial facility for quality evaluation.

2. More than 50 full time Ghost Mannequin (Neck Joint) cut out
professionals experienced in clipping path service and others.

3. Expert and dedicated customer support.

4. 1-24 hour turnaround time (most jobs).

5. High speed Internet for handling any file types and sizes (TIFF, PSD,
JPEG, PNG, etc.) with an uninterrupted electricity facility.

*If you have work in bulk images you can give regular. I will try to give
good enough service.*

*Please contact me*

*My Email id :                       [email-masked]*
<[email-masked]>

*Behance Portfolio Full Link :      https://www.behance.net/ramkumar152
<https://www.behance.net/ramkumar152>*

*Coroflot Portfolio Full Link:*    https://www.coroflot.com/RamKumar1234/
IMAGE-EDITOR

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3940654