Subject: Ticket Assigned - COMPANY PROFILE - SUNRISE CLEANING AND HOSPITALITY
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 15:04:18 +0000

Hi Abdulqader Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  COMPANY PROFILE - SUNRISE CLEANING AND HOSPITALITY Dear Sir,

We introduce ourselves as SAMA International Project which is a 100% Qatari
owned group of companies to support our community and offer a state of art
solutions including Cleaning & Hospitality, Security, Cash Management, F&B
and so on.  Sunrise Cleaning & Hospitality is a one stop shop for all kinds
of Facility Services ranging from General housekeeping and pantry services
to all office support staff. We are fully committed to being Total Quality
service which is benchmarked by providing professionally trained & high
caliber personal to deliver value-added service.

Our objective is to safeguard the life and property of our clients with the
best of our abilities and we see all our clients as our partners.  Although
our proposal consists of details of men, materials and machineries, our
cleaning philosophy is to identify the tasks that have to be performed,
detail trained men to perform them, improve their productivity by providing
equipment and user-friendly materials and supervise them to ensure that they
have completed the task with cost-effective methods. 

Our services include:

*	Housekeeping Services like Annual Cleaning Contract,
Office/Retail/Residential Cleaning, Window/Façade cleaning and many more. 
*	Corporate Services like Office Boys/Tea boys, Messenger services,
Receptionist or Secretaries and so on.  

Sunrise Cleaning & Hospitality therefore provide unique solutions to the
corporate world by taking over the burden of recruitment, training and
supervision of support staff and enable the clients to concentrate on their
core business activities.

Please find the attached file as our Company Profile for your information
and it will be of great help and support if you could please give us your
valuable date and time to meet you in person to discuss about our services.

Thanks and Best Regards 

 

Rajeev Joseph

Operations Manager

Sunrise Cleaning & Hospitality 

P.O. Box  6523, Doha  Qatar

Mobile          : +974 31548100

Telephone  : +974 40352970 / 40352999

Fax                 : +974 44355339

Email            :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Website       :  <http://www.sunrise.qa/> www.sunrise.qa 

 

 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3759610