Subject: Ticket Assigned - Aerothotic : Men's & Women's New arrivals.
From: Shoemart <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2022 14:47:40 +0000

Hi Abdulqader Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Aerothotic : Men's & Women's New arrivals.    Hi Dear,

I hope you're having a great week. I am the Business Development Manager of
Aerothotic, Specialize in the business of Footwear.    

I am delighted to introduce our Aerothotic footwear brand to you. We have a
compelling range of smartly designed sandals with valuable features that
helps to maintain body posture. Reduces foot pain while assuring a carefree
walk with Aerothotic comfort sandals for women.

 

We are committed to providing you with Aerothotic's best-selling sandals
having APMA (American Podiatric Medical Association) Seal. Your company is a
respectful firm that works on the same principles, which we also follow.

If our styles interest you, could you please respond to this email and let
us know your feedback? We can set up a quick call to discuss further.

Always happy to hear from you.

Thanks & Regards 

Mark Williams.

Business Development Manager

Aerothotic Footwear 

Tel: 512.813.7441

Tel: 512.813.7442

[email-masked]

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3847833