Subject: Love Grammarly so far? Your opinion counts!
From: "Grammarly" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 05 Sep 2020 08:53:07 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly
 
 Love Grammarly?
Your Opinion Counts!
Thanks for using Grammarly. Please let us know how you’d rate our product by clicking on a star below. We’d be delighted if you could also leave a comment!

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3798bf0d6c360ac93ceb744dbaf116117398e3deed36e3cebd66b81f8d770ab9e4ca383f63836866a79b85954e12eb11b71a4b6055fceb63 

1 star
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3798bf0d6c360ac912571b10541b91d088610293346ae2c901322c756bb34b7c0704a1782d33442d5e5706aaf6a993074f6ff12e695a7ada 

2 stars
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3798bf0d6c360ac90b5d1636c06c67b188ce40cff062ef29d9a51d4e17877558593821dae2a408b06ee973a535bffb454f3836376dff46a4 

3 stars
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3798bf0d6c360ac979eb5416bcb93cb686e6bfb247d0a44840a3c301990ee36ab8763c7646723faa5924dda60f6fe05eb06cd672a6e45511 

4 stars
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3798bf0d6c360ac979eb5416bcb93cb686e6bfb247d0a44840a3c301990ee36ab8763c7646723faa5924dda60f6fe05eb06cd672a6e45511 

5 stars!

We hope Grammarly has been helping you connect with your audiences and compose bold, clear, mistake-free writing. Your feedback is important to us as we evolve our product and improve our service, and we&rsquo;d love to hear your thoughts. We invite you to 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3798bf0d6c360ac979eb5416bcb93cb686e6bfb247d0a44840a3c301990ee36ab8763c7646723faa5924dda60f6fe05eb06cd672a6e45511 
leave us a review  and help others discover Grammarly and improve their writing.

If you&rsquo;re not completely satisfied, then we&rsquo;re not either! 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3798bf0d6c360ac9534ed69ad003cb156a2bba73670de03440b8e5ea23e158dd392e082a0129048e9b531e72a65d5794f6812fc944b5db97 
Please reach out to us  and let us try and put things right.

Thanks for your support, and we look forward to reading your feedback.

Write on!

Grammarly Customer Service 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3798bf0d6c360ac979eb5416bcb93cb686e6bfb247d0a44840a3c301990ee36ab8763c7646723faa5924dda60f6fe05eb06cd672a6e45511 
Leave a Review 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3798bf0d6c360ac96a9e3a5671b621f7d42eace12c56adcd8b993f996a25c4b2578dd31983b7954f20aadd8746c4c1ba10509c1641e585d4 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3798bf0d6c360ac993251e777181f8c302611ca21dfcd272d925e95f23087605097adbb3247665ae1168aaf67a6752460b55d38ce698eae7 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3798bf0d6c360ac9fa4ef456296c14c6a5589c2220b071abc1557c8d2bd108c617d18fdfd2d30f43efc6b836507adda2cba5f034022d103a 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3798bf0d6c360ac900847dfe56443f282f35a94167d1deae78ef445d36a069ea56d7e378b0f999f4f0cd30518ba55ea35f04d4b1179c0f3c 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9fa1ed480d896aaffe1d4c839ef4336ad9cc2c0034bab1ef126097130c5a7af84baf757f0267da6abf932284693a1e7474aa06646dc7c318a2ab4e902bf4115979490addbcf835da9c0b5484c7a17f2c 
View Web Version  . 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3798bf0d6c360ac9244837a14de2a830ef0052872909ab0ae509051e0e97ddff5839f7e42958624e828fb7808e80fd97450648422db72cae85ad889af0b50cfc 
Email Preferences .
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3798bf0d6c360ac9244837a14de2a830ef0052872909ab0ae509051e0e97ddff5839f7e42958624e828fb7808e80fd97450648422db72cae85ad889af0b50cfc 
Unsubscribe 

You received this email because we want to hear your opinion. If you no longer wish to receive emails similar to this one, you can opt out of receiving product updates via the Email Preferences link above.

(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104